A healthy YOU leads to a healthy agency.
We believe that looking after yourself as an agency leader
leads to a successful agency.
Helping you thrive
as a leader
As an AC member, you have access to our in-house HR Expert, Sarah May, designed to provide you with all the HR support needed to ensure you have a happy, healthy agency.
24/7 wellbeing support for your agency
Our Wellbeing Hub gives you, your team and your family access to 24/7 mental health and wellbeing support.
Latest HR Guide
Becoming B Corp Ready
This guide focuses on one key element of the requirements – how you treat your people. It will help you optimise your people practices and boost your points in the B Corp assessment. Even if you’re not going for B Corp status, these tips will help you create a great culture, which is ultimately the aim.
Our in-house HR service is designed to provide you with valuable benefits:
- Peace of mind: Ensure that you are on the right track with your HR practices.
- Cost savings: Avoid expensive HR retainers as our core service is included in your membership.
- Sound HR advice: We offer guidance in tackling HR-related challenges to effectively manage the human side of HR within your agency.
- Non judgemental environment: Receive support and guidance without fear of judgment, allowing you to make the right decisions for your agency and team.
Included in your membership:
- Consultation with Sarah: Book a call with Sarah when you need guidance or don’t know whom to ask, without the need for expensive outsourcing.
- Online HR events: Access informative events covering various HR topics such as recruitment, retention, hiring interns and sick pay schemes.
- Dedicated HR Support Slack Channel: Discuss best practice with other agency owners and receive quick and helpful advice from a professional.
- Discounted rates: Enjoy exclusive discounts on HR consultancy services, including updates to employment contracts, handbook creation and ongoing advice on employee issues.
- AC Academy: Enhance your skills as an employer with our agency-specific training on people management.
With over 9 years of experience in HR and holding qualifications such as CIPD Level 5 and a Level 7 Diploma in Employment Law, Sarah is well-equipped to provide you with expert guidance. Her extensive background includes handling numerous complex HR cases, allowing her to offer straightforward and practical advice. Sarah excels at presenting the risk and available options, enabling you to make informed decisions that align with the needs of your agency. Rest assured that her wealth of knowledge and expertise will support you in making the right choices for your agency.
Sarah helped us bring our employment documentation up to date and was really helpful in explaining what she'd done, and helping us tailor everything to suit our business. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing HR assistance.Colin RichardsonBigfork
The AC Academy training course provides invaluable advice for line managers. Sarah strikes a great balance between the legal, professional vs human, emotional side of HR practice that takes into account the interests of both the employer and the employee. Sarah delivers this course with realism, humour and helpful thought-provoking examples – I would highly recommend it! I now feel much more confident as a line manager.Zoe GardinerOnebite
Sarah is an incredible font of knowledge when it comes to the dark arts of HR. She has helped me on a number of occasions to do what is right and fair for my business and our teams. I highly recommend Sarah's insight, approach, and methodical process.Rob PitmanTinderflint
Latest HR content the blog…
Are you interested in learning more about our membership?
You can book a call directly with our Agency Relationship Manager, Jeni Ashdown, who will tell you all about our amazing community.